We like to talk - about new projects, non-binding enquiries
or the possibility of cooperation
Do you have any questions about our resettable line heat detectors LIST and d-LIST or do you need an initial consultation? Then please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Phone: +49 (0) 8083 5385-0
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply use our contact form.
Service for our customers
- In case of emergency you can reach us 24/7 on the following number:
+49 (0) 172 8630874
- Quick-Support Tool via Teamviewer by appointment
Service for Spain
For our customers: Teamviewer Quick Support Tool
We are also happy to offer you support directly on your PC. To do this, please arrange an appointment with us in advance for the online session. This support is an additional service to enable problems to be clarified in advance and does not replace the regular maintenance of your LIST / d-LIST systems.
Disclaimer when using TeamViewer:
LISTEC GmbH does not assume any warranty for the programs installed on your computer, as well as their protective devices (virus scanner or firewall). The customer is solely responsible for his own data security.
LISTEC GmbH assumes no liability for malfunctions not caused by it, even if they are in temporal proximity to the support provided.
You are about to establish a joint PC session with a LISTEC GmbH employee. By starting the TeamViewer software you accept the disclaimer when using TeamViewer.
- After downloading and starting the Teamviewer OuickSupport module, the software transmits the screen content of your PC to us in real time so that we can better support you and provide optimal assistance.
- Before using it, please make sure that you have closed all files and applications that you do not want to be viewed.
- The content of your screen and access to your PC will only take place after you have given your consent by disclosing your ID to us.
- During a session, you can end the remote control at any time. To do so, simply close the OuickSupport module of TeamViewer.
- You should remain at your PC at all times for the duration of the remote support session and observe what is happening.
- It is not possible to remove data from your PC unnoticed and without authorisation.